Lazy H HOA
Home | About | Board | Documents | Events | News | History | Photos | Contact

History of the Lazy H

In the August 5th 1955 "Declaration of Protective Restrictions Lazy H Country Homes," Thomas B. Colby first established the development. Originally, only members of the Colby Sky Club could build on the lots.

In 1960, "Articles of Incorporation Lazy H Land Owners Inc."

The 2004 "Declaration of Protective Restrictions Lazy H Country Homes" was made as "a modification and restatement of the original Declaration."

The original airtsrip is today called "Runway Drive," while the airstrip itself has been relocated to the Pauma Valley Country Club.

In 2015, the 6.5 acre Golf Green  was converted into a park with trails and bocce courts.

References

"Declaration of Protective Restrictions Lazy H Country Homes" 1955.

"Articles of Incorporation Lazy H Land Owners Inc." 1960.

"Declaration of Protective Restrictions Lazy H Country Homes" 2004.

Enjoy this 1953 Memorandum from "Lazy H Sky Ranch Club and Country Homes." The original is in the Valley Center History Museum.

Site in beta development. Version 1.0

Lazy H HOA Home
Home

Under Construction

Copyright 2016 by Lazy H Homeowners Association